Sunday, May 30, 2010

For my beautiful sister

Today it is my 1 year anniversary with my gorgeous boyfriend, Mchandsomepants.

This is his input for the day....

We didn't feel like doing much today so we drove down to the shops and bought a shake pancake mix and some choc chips to add to it. Too much chocolaty pancake goodness!

Here is Mummy reading the Sunday paper. It's beautiful and sunny outside today but it is quite chilly. Nice day for a picnic! I can't wait til winter is in full swing.

I've started reading Frankie Magazine again. I don't know why I stopped in the first place. After I read it I feel the urge to be creative...this feeling lasts about 1 day. This is the poster I got with the latest issue.

She is an australian artist who draws beautiful images of ladies. She has a blog, you can find it here.
I bought a really nice ring from Sportsgirl the other day.

I'm really liking rings with massive stones in them now. I shall become a collector. Actually I ordered one on the internet the other day, so I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival :D

This is all (a lot) for today. I'll keep more coming!
Sending trucks and trucks of love to you my dear. Hope to see you soon
Miss you!
f x