Sunday, April 3, 2011

Craft Expo

Last weekend I finally got to sit down with two of my closest friends and have breakfast. I don't get to see them too often so we made a whole day of the fact the none of us had anything else to do.
I had seen in the newspapers during the week that there was a craft expo on in Brisbane over the weekend and immediately let the girls know. We endeavour to be crafty souls.

It's actually a little crazy how excited I was for the Craft Expo. I made sure that I didn't make any silly impulse purchases during the week so I could spend money at the Expo. I probably spend almost $100 dollars but I really didn't get that much stuff (Entry was $14 as it is). I haven't even taken the things out of the bag until today to photograph them. I still don't know exactly what I'm going to use everything for but the point is I'm going to do something with them......and also, they're really really pretty.








I might just put the giant beads on a simple chain as a feature for any outfit. As for all the other beads, I don't really care what I do with them as long as I get to look at them all the time - so gorgeous, right? The safety pins, I couldn't help but buy - I have a strong addiction to safety pins and if you asked me to take one thing with me to a deserted island, it would be a safety pin. Not even joking.
The stamps are just too cute. I saw the set of three bicycle stamps as I walked in but was hesitant to buy because of the $15 price tag but at the end of the day I had to go back and get them. The 'Joy' stamp is for my sister (though I have a feeling she already has one) - she will understand.

Craftiness is key, after all.
f.