Saturday, September 25, 2010

What you gonna do about it!

I just made a grilled cheese sandwich while waiting for Mchandsomepants to arrive (he probably is still sitting at his computer). It was horrible, so bland. I can't even be bothered to chew it. bah. However, I did make some great Banana Bread last night - Recipe - I really haven't been doing a whole lot of anything. I suppose I have purchased a lot of clothes recently though....so many clothes! I will probably post them tomorrow, if I can find the camera. Here are a few more Polaroid pictures I took with my HTC.

Making porridge for breakfast

Beautiful selection of fruit

Our funky china set, with this cool stitching almost pixelated looking pattern

City view from the Boardroom at work

Quick game of pool after work with Mchandsomepants and the boys

Morning light on my carpet

Trying so hard to stay asleep

Office utensils

more tomorrow.
f