Saturday, October 9, 2010

Flashing Lights

It's Tax time here in Australia! I had so many ideas about what I wanted to spend my return on; Sewing Machine, Camera, Video Camera, Clothes, New Watch etc etc. But I stuck with the camera idea. My friend and I are (/might be) working on a little project that will require video footage. My web cam is dodgy, my current camera is like 6 megapixels -read: so five years ago- and I wanted the option to be able to view the footage as I filmed it. Video cameras are expensive and although you now can flip the screens and take still shots with camcorders, I would feel silly holding a giant video camera just to take a simple shot. Plus, this project may not develop into anything. So, you see my little dilemma.

Solution: Samsung PL101



So far I'm pretty impressed. You will be able to judge for yourself when I upload my first photos from it.

f.