Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fashion Haul

Well, well, well - Here it is! The long awaited and hugely delayed fashion haul post I've mentioned a couple of times. Oops.

So, the oldest of these purchases would be the Blue sheer top from Supre and the Leopard print top from Cotton On which I actually got when I was back in Sydney for the weekend (December). The newest is the Camel coloured Zip front Cardigan from Sportsgirl - I actually saw a lady buying this on the day I bought the Sequin Bib Top and the Blue Velvet skirt and decided that I could not go another day without having this cardigan. Now I can't wait until it starts to get chilly so I can rock it.

There are a couple of second hand items in there - I suddenly had the urge to go Op-Shopping one weekend, and so I did. The dress is so cute - very Alexa Chung. I had to re-hem it (on my new Sewing Machine!) as it was slightly too long.
















Scarf @David Jones, Camisole @Portmans, Leopard Top @Cotton On, Sheer Tops @Supre, Basic Tee @Target, Peasant Top @Kmart, Low Back Top @Sportsgirl, Sheer Top @Supre, Ruffle Bottom Dress @Portmans, Sequin Bib Top @Sportsgirl, Velvet Skirt @Sportsgirl, Second Hand Dress @Aldo Paddington, Second Hand Jacket @Aldo Paddington, Zip Front Cardi @Sportsgirl

f.