Monday, March 14, 2011

Quick update

I've been very busy DIYing and also boxing - I joined a Fitbox class in the City last week so I can go after work. I've been really enjoying it even though I am feeling it so badly.

I spent all afternoon yesterday at my sewing machine trying to figure out how to make the Laptop case I wanted, sans sewing pattern or instructions. I knew what materials I wanted to use and quickly found exact matches when I walked into Lincraft on Saturday. I walked over to Spotlight to pick out the right thread, zip and find something to use as sufficient padding/protection.

It actually didn't take me that long - The sewing is a little dodgy and the case is slightly too tight at the bottom but I love the colours and am totally impressed with myself.






My new Laptop *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

another DIY


Some beautiful flowers for your viewing pleasure


Goodnight Lovelies
f.