Sunday, August 22, 2010

Valentino Sunday

Beautiful day today

I met up with my friend Jess and her younger sister Em, to go see the Valentino exhibition at GoMA today. It was absolutely beautiful, totally amazing and completely mind-filling. It's hard to get a great view of all the clothes with so many people there (young, old, male and female) and everyone slowly pushing you to the next dress every 30 seconds. I left with the inability to look at anything else - such drab.
We took a quick look around the gift store for the exhibit. Jess and I both bought a copy of the Valentino book (special to the exhibit - $75) and I spotted a copy of one of Yvan Rodic's books from his Face Hunter Blog. The now reside with me.



We walked over the bridge into the city and got some lunch outside Town Hall. On our way to the train station Jess thought it would be a good idea to get some Krispy Kreme - No objections here!



I came home and ate my donuts with a nice little cup of Green Mint Tea - Looking at clothes all day is exhausting.