Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011




I'm a few days late but I guess it still counts - Happy New Years Blogiverse! Welcome to the future. Don't get your hopes up though, we still can't teleport.

I spent my New Years at the annual Woodford Folk Festival in Woodford, QLD, Australia. Mum and her partner drove myself and McHandsomepants up for the day. For once in my history of visiting the festival, it was sunny and warm. Spirits were high - literally. We went up for the day not knowing what to expect and not knowing any of the performers. After re-acquainting myself with the layout of the festival, McHandsomepants and I spent most of the day under shade on a hill outside one of the main stages. We ate lots of good food, got lost and took a nap in the shade by a small river then woke up to some young up-and-comers having a jam right next to us. Woodford.


I really hate that I haven't been blogging as much anymore. After moving house I thought things might get back to normal or at least that things might pick up and I would have too much time to blog, but who knew I would still be having fun hanging out with my boyfriend almost all day, every day. I have so many photos to share with you and so much to tell you about my trip to Sydney, my move, Christmas and gifts and Shopping.

I promise I will make time to share all these wonderful things with you in the next week before I go back to work - instead of watching trashy Pay T.V like 'Paris Hilton: My new BFF' - You can only imagine the look of disgust that I will have on my face when I read that sentence later, that will forever be imprinted on the Interwebs.

For now, I will continue to listen to what my Itunes considers to be the "90's" selection of music from my playlist.

Goodnight and Sweetdreams

f.