Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Come fly with me

At the start of December I took a trip to Sydney to visit my oldest friend, Sam. We hadn't seen each other in about a year and a half so we thought it was time for a little catch up.
Whenever we do have time and money for these little trips, we just pick up our friendship from right where we left it, it's just so easy for us. Though, the hardest part is trying to catch up on a years worth of each others lives in the short three day period we have together.

This trip was just about relaxing together and eating (what we do best).













After I arrived in Sydney, we stayed in the City for the whole day exploring, shopping and eating. We ended up at The Rocks Markets, the new Westfield Shopping Centre and Darling Harbour for afternoon cocktails. Well deserved.

We took a walk along the coast to get Breakfast and read trashy magazines, ate Max Brenner Chocolate that I bought down from Brisbane, watched The Bodyguard, devoured Nutella, took a spa together and had home made High Tea on her front porch.

It's her turn to come visit me next, but who knows when that will be. I can say for certain though, we will have a good time.

f.