Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thirteen

So, Here we are. Another year. New Years night was nice. Not amazing, nor quiet. We had a few friends over and had a barbecue and played a card game. We lit sparklers. They faded. Then it was still. 

It's amazing how people imagine the tick over to midnight to be this sensational moment in their year. Like your heart is going to open and this feeling of peace and renewal will wash over you. Well, You still have to clean those dirty dishes in the morning and wear the same clothes and go to work with the same people.

I've decided this year I'm adding people to my mix. I did Me last year, with the whole overseas thing. Now, I want to be with Family, Friends and Strangers more. My goal this month: Get back to Boxing. Interact with people, not the couch. 
I've also found a knitting group that meets once a week - But that's another goal for another month ( a colder month).

I'm ready to integrate.




I've taken a few notes from this video and hope to slowly add them to my "routine". I almost forgot how great Marie's videos are. I resolve to watch more MarieTV. 




Welcome back f.