Friday, July 23, 2010

Lately


McHandsomepants having a skate, in his own blades! spesh.

On Tuesday, Mum shouted my sister and I one hour massages at Rainesforest in Indooroopilly. Because it was my sisters birthday (and mums on Thursday) we got a little bit of special treatment. Before the massage we sat on the beautiful balcony and helped our self to the assortment of tea they provide (Green Tea and Jasmine) The windows of my treatment room looked out onto "rainforest". The massage was great, didn't last very long though. I felt I couldn't completely relax because my nose was going to run at any minute. How awkward. After the massage we had a spa - with champagne, cupcakes and chocolate.





This afternoon, Mum, my sister,....my little brother and I went to see Sex and the City 2 (...again) in Rosalie at The Blue Room. It is such a cool little place. Each cinema seats about 40 people. The seats are so comfy, so much leg room, reclining too! At the bar, before you go in, you can order food and drinks and during the movie (at your specified time) they will bring it in to you! The menu is a little more expensive but the movie tickets cost the same as going to the huge cinemas (Event) - very cozy, my new favourite place.



f