Saturday, June 19, 2010

Today


$20 clutch - It is a little dirty but I still love it so! It opens by lifting up the little gold feather :) It reminds me alot of the Vintage Dior clutch Carrie had in the last episodes of Sex and the City season 6. Chic!

This tin cost me $2! I grabbed it before anyone else could. I actually didn't see it at first. I took the picture below on my phone then was like "Whats that behind the amazing candle stick!? :0"
Another photo I took on my phone of the gorgeous glasswear they have at St Vinnies in Paddington.$5 Cupcake storage thing - SO CUTE! I saw it in the window as I walked into St Vinnies in The Valley and I had to have it. Mine.
$4 shopper bag from Mombassa (not second hand) They also had a red one with white polka dots! :D
Outfit from today - I probably looked bad but I was so comfortable. Baggy white top, Flannelet (I wear it to bed - so comfy) and my new cropped khaki jacket, - I also took my new soft clutch for a spin.

f.

p.s. WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN SEX AND THE CITY 2 YET!!??? sheesh